How to Register Your Child?
- For any of our Children’s program, first any child must face our placement test. Normally a placement test will include a Written Paper and an Oral Test with one of our teachers.
- Parents can call us at any time and allocate a time for Placement test. And after facing the test the child will be accessed and grouped according to our course levels.
- Then parents can fill a ‘Student Registration Form’ and make necessary student registration fee to our reception counter.
- After the completion of the Admission Process the student will be issued a class schedule.
- Finally the student will be given a Student Registration Number along with a Student Card, which will be used at all the times as an entree pass for his / her class.